We will begin by examining your mouth including your teeth, jaws, jaw joints, and muscular tissues, evaluate them as a total useful unit, and determine whether Invisalign is the proper treatment path for you. Dr. Runnels will then take a 3D scan of your teeth and submit it to the Invisalign laboratories. Making use of the latest 3D digital technology, Align Technology will produce your customized aligners as instructed by Dr. Runnels. Each aligner repositions your teeth progressively millimeter by millimeter until the best outcomes have been achieved. Treatment time for a full Invisalign procedure usually lasts about 12 months. However, each situation varies.
Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign® work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
If you are ready to make the changes that will effect how you feel and look and live your life smiling, call one of our convenient office locations to speak with Invisalign provider Dr. Scott Runnels today.
Serving patients in Destin 32541, Fort Walton Beach 32547, Freeport 32439, Rose Mary Beach 32461, Water Sound 32416, Niceville 32578, Panama City Beach 32413, Santa Rosa Beach 32459, Miramar Beach 32550, and Panama City 32459